Email: disassembledublin@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Roasted Tomato and Goats Cheese Quiche





 Tonight myself and Louise are off to a friends house for a Great British Bake Off night! I sadly live in a world without cable so rely on the kindness of a friend to record all the episodes for me. We then have a catch up every fortnight where we watch GGB and eat some yummy baked goods we've made ourselves! Tonight I made Quiche! I made a homemade rosemary shortcrust pastry and followed the filling recipe here. Time to go sample our goods!!! Aoife xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds YUM Eefs! and I'm looking forward to seeing more food photography :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit... it was delicious! Not quite as technical as your amazing bakes but we'll get there yet :-)

    ReplyDelete